If you’re looking for a way to take a break from Facebook or simply want to delete your account entirely, here we are to teach you how to deactivate or delete Facebook account. Deactivating your Facebook account is a quick and easy process.
How to deactivate or delete Facebook account?
Here’s how to do it:
- Log in to your Facebook account and click on the down arrow in the top right corner of the screen.
- Select “Settings & Privacy” from the dropdown menu.
- From the “Settings & Privacy” menu, select “Settings”.
- In the left-hand menu, click on “Privacy”.
- In the left-hand menu, click on “Your Facebook Information”.
- From the “Your Facebook Information” menu, select “Deactivation and Deletion”.
- Click on “Deactivate Account” and follow the prompts to complete the process.
When you deactivate your Facebook account, your timeline and profile information will be hidden from other Facebook users. However, your data will still be stored on Facebook’s servers, and you can reactivate your account at any time by logging back in.
It’s important to note that deactivating your account does not delete it. If you want to delete your Facebook account permanently, you must go through a separate process. Here’s how:
- Log in to your Facebook account and go to the “Delete Your Account and Information” page.
- Click on “Delete Account” and follow the prompts to confirm your decision.
- Once you’ve confirmed your decision, your account and all associated data will be permanently deleted within 90 days.
It’s important to note that once your account is deleted, you won’t be able to retrieve any of the information or content you’ve shared on Facebook. Make sure you download a copy of your Facebook data before deleting your account if you want to keep a record of your activity.
Deactivating or deleting your Facebook account can be a big decision, so it’s important to take the time to consider your options before taking action. If you’re unsure about whether to deactivate or delete your account, you can always take a break from Facebook by logging out or limiting your use of the platform.